With the approval of the Industry COVID Safe Plan for Queensland Hotels and Clubs, we are now allowed 95 patrons (1 person per 4 square metres)
Some members may be disappointed if they are refused entry if we have already reached our capacity, whilst this is not ideal, we must maintain compliance so we ask for your patience and understanding.
A requirement of this plan necessitates the approved training of all staff and volunteers in the “COVID Safe for Dining In” course, overseen and administered by TAFE Queensland. This training has been undertaken. Please be assured that the Club has been extensively cleaned and sanitised ready for our trading. This cleaning will continue systematically into the future.
The health and safety of all our staff, members and visitors remains our top priority so in addition to the extra cleaning and sanitising, we have to keep track of your name; address; and phone number. We ask all of our patrons to be patient and assist staff in ensuring that this essential task is completed correctly every time you enter the Club. This information will be important for contact tracing if there are any possible COVID-19 cases identified.
To comply with the COVID Safe Plan there are a number of restrictions we must abide by:
* When you enter the Club, you must wait to be attended to by a staff member who will record your details then direct you to a table. Please note that you may not be able to sit where you would prefer. We ask that you please follow directions from staff
* Furniture within the Club has been set to maintain the social distancing (1.5 metre rule) requirements and cannot be moved around. For example you cannot “pull up a chair” at another table.
* Entry to the Club will be by the front automatic door facing the greens. Exit will be by the side carpark doors only. Access to the toilets and the locker rooms must be directly there and back.
* We request where possible that contactless payment be made, however payments for Keno can only be cash by law.
* We will not be conducting any raffles, providing complimentary tea and coffee at this time. Cappuccino’s etc however can be purchased at the vending machine.
* Our gaming machines are available for play however we ask you to respect social distancing. Please ask a staff member to ensure your machine is sanitised prior to play.
* We do request that all members respect the fact that we do not make the rules and assist the Club and staff in complying with the restrictions laid out in the COVID Safe Plan. We must abide by these restrictions in full to remain open.
For now, our hours will be Wednesday to Saturday only from 12.00pm. Closing time will be at the discretion of Management.
There is a separate COVID Safe Plan for Outdoor Team Sports which has also been approved by the Queensland Government which has its own set of restrictions that must be abided.
Maximum of 4 persons per rink with a maximum of 20 per green. All mats and jacks must be placed in the sanitizing station after use.